Ethos & Professionalism
At a time of great confusion in the medical and dental field, the practice takes pride in following the principles of good medicine. These are:
- to assure patients that they are not receiving unnecessary treatment
- including the cost of the visit in any quotation
- punctuality in appointments
- maximum availability of our services to meet the patient's needs
- providing detailed explanations about the type of care to be given
- No obligation for treatment to begin immediately, even after the acceptance of the quotation. We always proceed by degrees, respecting the time required for the biological tissue to heal (e.g. implantology).
- Certainty: we will always provide the treatment agreed with the patient and with no hidden charges
The cost of treatment includes the use of best Italian products available and provides all the basic steps needed to ensure excellent and successful work.
Dr. Mannoni & Dr. Mazzaglia